What is Fitcamp?
Fitcamp is a group workout program designed to help you develop a weekly fitness habit. Your Fitcamp group will join live 25 and 40-minute classes at the same time of day, 4 days a week (Mon/Tue/Thu/Sat) for 4 weeks in May.
What kind of classes are in Fitcamp? Are they indoors or outdoors?
Fitcamp features four kinds of 25 and 40-minute classes to get your moving: Strength, HIIT, Walk/Run, and Kickoff/Finish Line classes that combine Strength and Walk/Run. Strength and HIIT classes can be done anywhere indoors. You’ll see some of the same classes week over week. The format will change each week to keep you motivated and moving! For the Kickoff and Finish Line classes, you’ll want to start indoors for Strength and then finish up outdoors with Walk/Run (or indoors on a treadmill). And yes, you’ll have enough time to transition from indoors to outdoors!
Here’s the day-by-day play-by-play:
- Day 1, Mon 5/6: Kickoff Baseline Challenge – Indoors and Outdoors (or treadmill) – 40 min
- Day 2, Tue, 5/7: HIIT + Abs – Indoors – 25 min
- Day 3, Thu, 5/9: Total Body Strength with Weights – Indoors – 40 min
- Day 4, Sat, 5/11: Walk or Run Intervals – Outdoors (or treadmill) OR Total Body Tabatas – Indoors – 25 min
- Day 5, Mon, 5/13: Total Body Strength – Indoors – 40 min
- Day 6, Tue, 5/14: HIIT Tabatas – Indoors – 25 min
- Day 7, Thu, 5/16: Total Body Strength with Weights – Indoors – 40 min
- Day 8, Sat, 5/18: Walk or Run Pace Intervals – Outdoors (or treadmill) OR Indoor Cardio Endurance – 40 min
- Day 9, Mon, 5/20: Total Body Strength – Indoors – 40 min
- Day 10, Tue, 5/21: HIIT + Abs – Indoors – 25 min
- Day 11, Thu, 5/23: Total Body Strength with Weights – Indoors – 40 min
- Day 12, Sat, 5/25: Two Mile Training – Outdoors (or treadmill) OR Indoor Cardio Blast – 40 min
- Day 13, Mon, 5/27: Total Body Strength – Indoors – 40 min
- Day 14, Tue, 5/28: HIIT Tabatas – Indoors – 25 min
- Day 15, Thu, 5/30: Let’s Walk – Outdoors (or treadmill) – 40 min
- Day 16, Sat, 6/1: Finish Line Challenge – Indoors and Outdoors (or treadmill) – 40 min
What time do classes meet and how long do they last?
There will be nine Fitcamp cohorts taught by our coaches LIVE. Each class is 25 or 40-minutes and meets Mon/Tue/Thu/Sat for 4 weeks (May 6 – June 1). When you sign up for one in the app, you’re automatically enrolled in all 12 sessions. Yesssss!
- 6 AM EST / 3 AM PST – Alasdair
- 7 AM EST / 4 AM PST – Alasdair
- 8 AM EST / 5 AM PST – Alasdair
- 9:30 AM EST / 6:30 AM PST – Jennifer
- 12:15 pm EST / 9:15 am PST – Jennifer
- 5:15 pm EST / 2:15 pm PST – Mary Beth
- 6:15 pm EST / 3:15 pm PST – Alexis
- 8:15 pm EST / 5:15 pm PST – Mary Beth
- 10:15 pm EST / 7:15 pm PST – Emily
What happens if I miss a class or can’t join a group?
One set of Fitcamp classes will be available On Demand if you miss one! It may not be with the same coach as your live class, but the workout will be the same.
How much does it cost?
Fitcamp is included with all Gixo memberships and an active membership is required. (That’s a 4-week program coached by a certified personal trainer for less than $20. Woot!)
How do I qualify to get the Recoup Cryosphere Cold Massage Ball?
We are so excited to be partnering with Recoup. Each Gixo Teammate who completes all 16 Fitcamp classes earn a Cryosphere. The Cryosphere can only be shipped in the U.S. International Teammates, you will earn something too — don’t worry!
Do I need any equipment?
Nope! Just your phone, headphones, and a pair of comfortable shoes.
Am I ready?
We think you are. Tap this link on your phone to register for your time slot in the app.