- Burns fat.
- Trains your brain for whole-body coordination.
- Serves as a great warm-up move for any workout.
How to do Grapevine:
Starting Position: Stand with your feet hip-width apart, hands by your sides.
Movement: Now, step to the side with one foot. Step the opposite foot back and behind working leg, crossing your legs. Step the leading foot out to the side again. Now step the other foot in front of the leading foot. Alternate stepping the following foot behind and in front of the leading foot. Keep twisting at the hips and swinging your arms.
Return: Pause. Change directions.
Modification and Progression:
- To simplify Grapevine, slow your tempo.
- To advance Grapevine, quicken the pace of your movement. Also, engage your core as you twist by keeping your chest up and your shoulders back.
- Be mindful of your ankles as you step sideways.
- The more of a torso twist you have going on, the more your core will be activated.
Our live, real-time coaching will motivate you through every rep. So download the app and we’ll have you perfecting your Grapevine in no time.