Mountain Climber Benefits:
- High calorie burn helps with weight loss
- Lower body power and shoulder stabilization.
- Strengthens core.
How to do Mountain Climbers:
Start Position: Plank on hands.
Movement: Drive one knee in toward your chest, keeping your hips stable.
Return: Extend your leg straight back to plank, switch to the opposite leg.
Modification and Progression of Mountain Climbers:
- To simplify mountain climbers, change the angle of your body. Place your hands on a higher, sturdy surface.
- To advance mountain climbers, keep a constant high tempo driving the legs in as fast as possible.
- Make sure to keep your hips in line with shoulders and heels. Do not let them rise or sink.
- Keep your eyes on your fingertips. Do not look forward or toward toes.
Our live, real-time coaching will motivate you through every rep. So download the app and we’ll have you perfecting your mountain climbers in no time.