- Burns pesky fat with heart-starting, cardio-busting movement.
- Tones shoulders, glutes, hamstrings, and calves.
- Total body, all-in-one exercise.
How to do Pillar Skips:
Starting Position: Stand with your feet together, hands by your sides.
Movement: Shift your weight onto one foot. Jump off your opposite foot, landing on the ball of that foot. Bring your other knee toward your chest, swinging your opposite arm up and across your body.
Return: Quickly lower your knee and foot toward the ground. While staying in place, switch sides.
Modification and Progression:
- To simplify Pillar Skips, march in place.
- To advance Pillar Skips, extend your knee out straight instead of bringing it into your chest. Raise your arms toward the sky, with your elbows near your ears.
- Be mindful of your ankles in this exercise. Jump off and land on the balls of your feet.
- Keep your chest up and shoulders back to best activate your core.
- Allow your knee to provide the momentum for the jump by swinging it up toward your chest.
Our live, real-time coaching will motivate you through every rep. So download the app and we’ll have you perfecting your Pillar Skips in no time.