- Burn fat with fast-paced cardio movement.
- Strengthen the core muscles and promote cardiorespiratory function.
- A fun and intense move when paired with Back Kicks.
How to do Punches:
Starting Position: Get into an offset stance, one foot diagonally in front of the other. Keep your hands up in a defensive position — with your hands in fists at chin level.
Movement: Twist your entire body as you punch right then left. Swivel on the balls of your feet, driving powerfully through your hips. When your arm, extends, it should have a slight bend in the elbow.
Return: After each punch, return your hands to the defensive position at your chin.
Modification and Progression:
- To simplify Punches, slow your tempo.
- To advance Punches, add a Back Kick after every one-two punch combo.
- Brace your core as you throw your punches.
- Keep your chest up and your shoulders back.
- Remember to breathe through the movement.
- Clench your fists with your thumbs positioned at the bottom of the fist.
Our live, real-time coaching will motivate you through every rep. So download the app and we’ll have you perfecting your Punches in no time.