- Burns pesky fat with heart-starting, cardio-busting movement.
- Improves lower-body agility in the frontal plane.
- Serves as a great warm-up move for any workout.
How to do Quick Feet (Frontal):
Starting Position: Stand with your feet together. Keep your hands up in a defensive position — your hands in fists at chin level.
Movement: Quickly step one foot out to the side, onto the balls of your feet, then the other.
Return: Quickly step one foot back in, then the other. Remain on the balls of your feet.
Modification and Progression:
- To simplify Quick Feet (Frontal), step touch your feet from side to side.
- To advance Quick Feet (Frontal), raise your arms toward the sky, elbows near your ears, for an added shoulder burn.
- Brace your core as you move your feet from side to side.
- Bounce on the balls of your feet.
- Increase your pace as you get into the rhythm of things.
- Keep your chest up and your shoulders back.
- Remember to breathe through the movement.
Our live, real-time coaching will motivate you through every rep. So download the app and we’ll have you perfecting your Quick Feet (Frontal) in no time.