- Challenges the core, increasing total-body stability.
- Tones the outer glutes for a shapely tush.
- Strengthens shoulders, abs, and glutes in one move.
How to do Rover’s Revenge:
Starting Point: Get down on hands and knees. Point toes towards shins.
Movement: Slightly shift weight to one side, lifting opposite knee to the side, to hip height.
Return: Slowly lower knee toward ground. Repeat on opposite side.
Modification and Progression:
- To simplify Rover’s Revenge, decrease height of leg.
- To advance Rover’s Revenge, extend knee further back and lift knee to side.
- Brace your core as you lift your knee.
- Keep your chest open and your shoulders down and back. Look forward at a 45-degree angle.
- To improve your ability to perform this move, increase your hip flexibility with Frogs.
Our live, real-time coaching will motivate you through every rep. So download the app and we’ll have you perfecting your Rover’s Revenge in no time.