Get your body moving and your heart beating this February in the Healthy Heart Challenge: 4 heart-healthy workouts a week for 3 weeks. Improve your cardiovascular health while building strength. Starts Feb 4.
- 3 weeks: Monday, February 4th through Saturday, February 23rd
- 4 live workouts each week: Starting at just 15 minutes long, and building to 40-minute workouts. Meets Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
- Location: Wherever you are! Each of these workouts can be done indoors, with the option to be outdoors on Saturdays.
- Equipment needed: Just your phone, headphones, and a positive attitude! A mat is helpful, but not mandatory. Weights (or cans) will be needed for Week 3.
What you’ll get from the Challenge:
- Motivation from your coach: Your coaching team will guide you through each workout and check in with you throughout the challenge. You’ll received text message reminders and post-class wrap-ups!
- A supportive community: Join our private group, Gixo Teammates on Facebook. This is a great place to connect with others doing the Healthy Heart Challenge, and celebrate your victories.
- Completion reward: Gixo will donate $20 to the American Heart Assocation for everyone who completes all 12 workouts by February 24. Talk about a win win!
What you need to do:
- Show up 4x a week: Live workouts are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. If you miss a day, make it up On Demand. If you’re sick, sign in to class anyway. It’s ok to just watch if that’s what you need to do for your body. You’ll still get credit for the class, and this will help you to stay on track to forming good habits around your workouts.
How to sign up:
Download the app and tap the Healthy Heart Challenge on the home screen. Choose from the following time slots:
- 6 am EST / 3 am PST
- 7 am EST / 4 am PST
- 8 am EST / 5 am PST
- 9:30 am EST / 6:30 am PST
- 12:15 am EST / 9:15am PST
- 3:15 pm EST / 12:15pm PST
- 5:15 pm EST / 2:15 pm PST
- 8:15 pm EST / 5:15pm PST
- 9:15 pm EST / 6:15 PST
- 10:15 pm EST / 7:15pm PST
You’ll also sign up for a Saturday slot (choose any time):
- 8 am EST / 5 am PST — Indoor Cardio
- 9 am EST / 6 am PST — Outdoor or Treadmill Walk/Run
- 10 am EST / 7 am PST — Indoor Cardio
- 11 am EST / 8 am PST — Outdoor or Treadmill Walk/Run
- Noon EST / 9 am PST — Indoor Cardio
- 1 pm EST / 10 am PST — Outdoor or Treadmill Walk/Run
- 6 pm EST / 3 pm PST — Outdoor or Treadmill Walk/Run
- 7 pm EST / 4 pm PST — Indoor Cardio
If you’re new to Gixo, welcome! Here are some tips to prep for the Healthy Heart Challenge:
- Take the Gixo Beginner Class Demo so you’re familiar with the app.
- Accept the calendar invites attached to the 12 class confirmations sent via email. (Didn’t receive them? Check your folders and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book!)
Ready to give the gift of fitness to your heart, body, and soul? Reserve your spot before February.